Time & Location
About the Event
Are you excited about the future of Mobility and interested in being a part of it? As a SAE Member, we believe your answer is definitely YES! We invite you to attend the SMART Columbus event on May 7th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM.
During the event you will get a chance to interact with a panel of speakers discussing Connected, Autonomous, Shared, and Electric vehicles, the way they are being integrated with our local society and the technology behind their development. In groups, we will rotate through stations, where you will also have the chance to explore the experience center, and sign up for a test drive/ride.
- Appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided courtesy of SAE Dayton.
- Event Date and Time: May 7th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM.
- Location: Smart Columbus Experience Center, 170 S Civic Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43215
Cost: (UPDATED 5/1/19 - Event is now free for all guests)
- Members: FREE - If you previously paid for a ticket, please bring a confirmation e-mail and we will reimburse you.
- Non-Members: FREE - If you previously paid for a ticket, please bring a confirmation e-mail and we will reimburse you.
- Students, Retirees and Unemployed: FREE
- Please RSVP by April 30th.
- For more information on the Smart Columbus project, please visit the Smart Columbus Homepage.
- On-site parking may be limited, but there are several nearby options. We always encourage car-pooling when possible, please indicate your willingness to share a ride – driver and/or passenger - and we will try to connect you with others. Parking option details to follow.
- SAE Member/Non-Member Ticket$0$00$0
- $5 Cash/Check Payment at Event$0$00$0
- Student, Retiree or Unemployed$0$00$0